Cathy's Country Bunny News

A Place just for you with News that you can use! Specials, Product Information, Tips and so much more . . . Catherine "Cathy" James, Independent Representative #3854 for Country Bunny Bath & Body

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The NEW Face of Country Bunny


The NEW FACE of Country Bunny Bath & Body is coming . . . . Aug 27

I've had the pleasure of using the NEW FACE Moisturizer for two weeks now and it's awesome! My husband has even commented on the difference.

We are currently accepting PRE-ORDERS on this Moisturizer. . . there will be a "FULL LINE"
available . . . however it's still a secret!

The NEW FACE moisturizer can be pre-ordered by contacting me directly at catherinejames@bunnymart.com . This will retail for $14.00

If you're located in the greater Houston TX area, contact me today, gather a group of your friends and I'll be happy to come out and let you try my NEW FACE Moisturizer.

You can also RSVP (by August 15) for the NEW PROCUCT unveiling on August 27 at 1 pm in Houston.

Stay tuned to the post as I'll be adding more information as it becomes available!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home