Cathy's Country Bunny News

A Place just for you with News that you can use! Specials, Product Information, Tips and so much more . . . Catherine "Cathy" James, Independent Representative #3854 for Country Bunny Bath & Body

Friday, July 15, 2005

Own Your Own Country Bunny Bath & Body Business




Own Your Own Business:

Do you need a little Extra Cash to pay down a credit card, need a to make a car payment, put money away into a college fund or retirement fund. . . or just needing something different.

I would like to introduce you to Country Bunny Bath and Body as your home and web business opportunity. I have been with this dynamic company since December 2002 and I am having the time of my life! The support, morale and encouragement from this company and its leaders are impressive. I never feel like I am alone in this venture. Our company is based in Nixa, Missouri and just turned 5 years old. Our founder, Nancy Bogart, encourages women to be as successful as we want to be, but also hold a high place for our family and our lives.

I have an amazing opportunity with Country Bunny Bath & Body! It's a chance to start a business for $89, that’s a $100.00 savings! Pursue it as little or as much as you want! Your upline and the Company will support you 100%, no pressure by up lines to carry stock or meet sales quotas. The sales kit you will receive is top notch with full size products and samples, catalogs and our current bonus buy, along with a years website. I'm proud to be apart of the Country Bunny TEAM. I sell products that I use and believe in. All products are made with utmost attention to ingredients. This $89 sign up IS opportunity knocking!!! Online Parties and website marketing are permitted with this wonderful company. www.cbunnyrep.com/3854 for an online presentation. Or email me at catherinejames@bunnymart.com for more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home