Cathy's Country Bunny News

A Place just for you with News that you can use! Specials, Product Information, Tips and so much more . . . Catherine "Cathy" James, Independent Representative #3854 for Country Bunny Bath & Body

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Welcome to Cathy's Country Bunny News

Yes you can believe it, I Cathy James, took that techno step. I pushed the envelope and stepped outside of my comfort zone, to create the Cathy's Country Bunny News.

Why now you may be asking yourself. It's because "I respect your time". Yes, that's right. We have so many NEW and EXCITING announcements coming from the Country Bunny Bath & Body corporate office that I just don't want to keep blasting you with emails. So I thought this would be a great place where these specials, tips and great news can be found "at your convenience". It will also make it easier for you to share this information with your friends and family.

For those of you that are new customers or soon to be customers, I'm Catherine "Cathy" James and Independent Representative for Country Bunny Bath & Body. I became a Representative in December of 2002 and have enjoyed every exciting minute as part of this caring company.

Country Buuny Bath & Body provides the highest quality bath and body products for you and your family. These products can be viewed on my website at www.cbunnyrep.com/3854

We're improving Lives, One Lotion Bar at a Time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home