Cathy's Country Bunny News

A Place just for you with News that you can use! Specials, Product Information, Tips and so much more . . . Catherine "Cathy" James, Independent Representative #3854 for Country Bunny Bath & Body

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It's time to pamper your feet with our


Happy Feet Spa Retreat . . . . . .

Summer is the perfect time to treat yourself for our wonderful Peppermint foot spa.

You will receive a 4 oz Peppermint Shea Body Butter, 4 oz Peppermint Salt Scrub and a Bunny Blue Pumice, for only $18.00 plus tax and shipping. www.cbunnyrep.com/3854

This set will provide you numerous "Happy Feet" Spa Treatments in the privacy of your own home . . . . and it feel sooooo wonderful.

Now I found an extra bonus when I personally used this set . . . not only did my feet feel great, but the peppermint scent was so very relaxing . . . so when I had a bad headache, I took some of the shea body butter and rubbed it into my temples and was pleasantly surprised on how it helped.

Peppermint shea butter is also available in an 8 oz jar for $15.50. . . . I've found that a nightly application of the peppermint shea butter keep my feet looking great in Sandles . . . . . . www.cbunnyrep.com/3854


Don't wait any longer, order yours today



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home