Cathy's Country Bunny News

A Place just for you with News that you can use! Specials, Product Information, Tips and so much more . . . Catherine "Cathy" James, Independent Representative #3854 for Country Bunny Bath & Body

Monday, October 09, 2006

Tip: Need more Beauty Sleep?


This past month I was working so many hours that I was "over exhaused" and couldn't sleep. I took the advise given in our September "Product Tip of the Month".

I spritzed our Life Song Spritzer in the room, and on the beding, then rubbed my feel down with our Life Song Relaxing Olive Butter . . . . and I slept the entire night through like a baby. It was wonderful and much needed. . .

You can order our Life Song Products by calling me at 713-454-1144, emailing me at catherinejames@bunnymart.com or by visiting my website at www.cbunnyrep.com/3854

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home