Cathy's Country Bunny News

A Place just for you with News that you can use! Specials, Product Information, Tips and so much more . . . Catherine "Cathy" James, Independent Representative #3854 for Country Bunny Bath & Body

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Order your Valentines Day Special Today!

Don't wait until the last Minute!
The Perfect gift for the both of you!

You'll want to be one of the first 200 to order this wonderful gift set so that you can receive the special conversational Bath Bomb with your set. Great for pampering yourself or a loved one

Only $28.50 plus tax and shipping.

Order yours online at www.cbunnyrep.com/3854 or by contacting me at 713-454-1144 catherinejames@bunnymart.com

1 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hello Catherine,

    I thought I would stop by and say hello. I've been very busy working my CSR position. Also homeschooling our 13 year old son. I hope you and your family had a terrific holiday.

    By the way, I found you at WAHM Blog Buddies. I guess that makes us buddies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home